Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Oooh....Waaaw....

Original content! Man, writing and doing art is tough (especially since I only went to school for art '-_-). And then throw in lettering, and I suck, haha! Took me a while to figure out what to use/do for digital lettering (I usually just handwrite it but I think my hand writing got worse since high school).

But this is a 6 page short about making friends. I was excited about it because I got to use a character that's been floating around in my head for a while--this little girl that can tell the future with fortune cookies. I thought about what it would be like for her to make a friend and things just rolled on from there. Here are the first two pages. I call it "Fortunate Friends". The rest will come later as I letter them. Maybe I'll even eventually find time to color them (meaning it's never gonna happen, haha!).


EDIT: pages 3-4 are here. pages 5-6 are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment