Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More From Travelling With Nicole!!!

So, it's mid-flight and I really need to go to the bathroom and there is a long and awkwardly set up line waiting along that cramped aisle between the rows of airplane seats. I see a set of bathrooms with NO line (and I really needed to go) so I tottle my way over there (tottle because I can't walk too normal after sitting in the same position for five hours doing nothing). Before I can even touch the door, a stewardess goes and tells me: "There are two lavatories in the back for general passengers, hun." Externally I say "Oh. Okay." But internally I am screaming "FUCK YOU!" I didn't see their special "no poor people" curtain--it was pulled back. Also, I hate when people call me hun. Also, it should be noted that I really had to go.

Also, of course the flight is really long from Portland, Oregon to New York City. And of course, I'm next to a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment