Wednesday, December 26, 2012

So...haven't done one of these in a while...


It's a comic based on one of my little life moments. One day, I finally plucked up the courage to ask a guy out for the first time. Of all the crushes I've had never, never have I ever expressed my interest in the other party. And asking this guy seemed especially nerve wracking because he's a friend. I generally don't get to make friends often so was quite worried I'd ruin us. But he was cool about it, completely nice when he told me he had a girlfriend already (I got super bug-eyed and apologized repeatedly for asking him out), and we are still friends. And we have a funny little comic about it because I was literally this ridiculous when I asked him out. 

Also, this is how I look now. Grown out hair and contacts. Hmm...maybe not that cute, but you get the idea I bet.

Also, COLOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment